skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SEETHY.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I am so BORED~!!!
HUIYING!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
All About Me
I am Seet Hui Ying
Growing older on 13 Dec every year!
Currently NINETEEN
Sagittarius
Loves
RED
!!!
Yangzheng Primary(6C'03)
Zhonghua Secondary(5N1'08)
NPCC-SSGT(CCGT'06 & CCGT'08)
Nanyang Polytechnic
Links
5n1'08
Anthia
Chingmay
Darren Ong
Elaine
Jeremy
Jiajie
Jiaxin
Kohjin
Lihua
Linda
Mabel
May
Marilyn
Michelle Chin
Michelle Ow
Muqin
Peijie
Prati
Samantha
Samuel Lau
Vivian
Xinni
Yingyin
History
►
2011
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
▼
2009
(75)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(13)
▼
January
(16)
27 January(Tuesday)Didn't go anywhere to bai nian....
26 January(Monday)First day of Chinese New Year!Wo...
25 January(Sunday)Chinese New Year Eve!Supposed to...
Sister's early birthday celebration!=D
CNY concert in ZHSS!
ARGH!!! Another sleepless night!! =.=Luckily I had...
I received a email from my mum. Pretty interesting...
I am so BORED~!!!HUIYING!
ARGH!!! Feeling tired and having slight headache, ...
Woke up at 1pm. Then went to Peijie's house to get...
The braces are out of my mouth! Or should I say ou...
My gosh! Seems like there are lots of people choos...
Scoring high score at the wrong time can be very b...
I bought a new phone yesterday! SGH-F480! Yeah!!An...
I am going to buy a new phone!!! The current phone...
First post of the year!HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!Hav...
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(8)