Friday, January 30, 2009

26 January(Monday)
First day of Chinese New Year!
Woke up in the morning and went grandma place to bai nian. Ate beehoon for lunch and then went back home at 1+pm. Waited for my parents' guests to be here. I didn't want to stay at home as I don't have a common topic to talk about with them! =.=
So I have planned to go over to sister's place together with Marilyn, Michelle Chin, Maybelline and Mabel. Yup! Met Mabel at interchange at 5:45pm to take 158. Went Muqin house and while she was doing her cooking, me and Mabel stayed in her room to chat! I changed out from my skirt and wore shorts! And this how Mabel saw my Spongebob undergarment!!

Potato chips spokesmen! No, spokewomen! Hahas!
Played truth or dare awhile. I got pointed once and I chose truth! And sister asked me a horny question! Not suitable to mention here! Lols. And watched a few indian songs with english translation video on youtube! And started the fun!
Muahahaha! REVENGE!!! Hur!
Left at around 11pm. Met my brother at mac for his dinner, more like supper. And he don't want to stay at home either cos is full of smoke smell. Went home around 12+am. They were still playing mahjong. Sat at the sofa, watched TV and started to get sleepy. Went into the room and fell asleep on my bed. Got woke up by mum to bath. And then back to sleep! Lols!

P.S. Mabel became horny!!!
HUIYING!