Chinese New Year Eve!
Supposed to go out with a few classmates for "reunion lunch" but my family woke up late and I had to stay at home to help my mum do some housework! So yup, didn't join them!
Went to my grandma place for reunion dinner at 4pm. Sat there sms.=.=
Until my cousins who came at 5, we started playing PSP! DJ max and Burnout!! Fun!! And then, started eating soon. Had steamboat! There were scallops, abalone, prawns, crabs, fish, fishballs, noodles and sharkfins!! Didn't take any pictures! Too busy with eating!! Whahaha!
The only picture I took was a BIG prawn and a small prawn!

The normal prawn looks like 虾米 as compared to the humogous prawn! The big prawn cost approximately $5 per prawn! O.O
My brother and his girlfriend went chinatown after the reunion dinner! I didn't want to go cos I know it will be damn crowded there! So went home with mum and watch TV!!!=D
HUIYING!
