Friday, January 30, 2009

Sister's early birthday celebration!=D

24 January(Saturday)
Went Clarke Quay to celebrate Sister(Muqin)'s birthday! She wanted us to be present in dress! Oh my! I was feeling very weird when I left my house! Took taxi there! XD
Met 3Ms at Clarke Quay MRT station and Mabel and Muqin surprise me with a box(my belated birthday present) as they said they haven't reach and Mabel said she was still watching movie! Lols! So yea, walked across a bridge and started taking a few pictures!

Settled down at TCC for dinner!
After eating, itchy hand Mabel started to mix whatever leftovers in a cup! And we started drinking! Sour, sweet & spicy? Not really sure! Don't dare to think! Hahas!
After that surprised Sister with a cake! Finally a full photo!=D
We left TCC and they dared me to wear a Happy Birthday sunglass and walk to The Central! My gosh! I wore and drag Mabel and Muqin to walk beside me! Was speeding at that time! Hahas! I can sense that there are alot of people laughing! Lols!
That's the sunglass I was talking about!!
Went to a random place to slack, chat and play! Sat down and hmmm..started to mix different drinks together again!=D Played Secret Number Guessing Game. Taste better than the one we had at TCC cos there isn't ketchup in it!! Left the place at 11:30pm and all of us cabbed home!
The box of presents!
The Happy Birthday sunglass!!!
Letters from Muqin and Mabel!
Spongebob undergarments!!! There are four, I wore one on the first day of CNY! Mabel saw it accidentally!! AHH!!! Lols! There are also Spongebob/Froggy stickers, Spongebob notebook and pencils!! THANKS THANKS!!^.^

HUIYING!