skip to main | skip to sidebar

SEETHY.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

New environment, new hairstyle!
So........
I CUT MY HAIR SHORT!

Looks pretty weird.
HUIYING!
Posted by SHY at 11:31 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

All About Me

I am Seet Hui Ying
Growing older on 13 Dec every year!
Currently NINETEEN
Sagittarius
Loves RED!!!
Yangzheng Primary(6C'03)
Zhonghua Secondary(5N1'08)
NPCC-SSGT(CCGT'06 & CCGT'08)
Nanyang Polytechnic

Links

5n1'08
Anthia
Chingmay
Darren Ong
Elaine
Jeremy
Jiajie
Jiaxin
Kohjin
Lihua
Linda
Mabel
May
Marilyn
Michelle Chin
Michelle Ow
Muqin
Peijie
Prati
Samantha
Samuel Lau
Vivian
Xinni
Yingyin

History

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ▼  2009 (75)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (12)
      • Hahs! 2 weeks of poly already! I find that time fl...
      • I apologize for not update my blog for quite somet...
      • I survived through the orientation! Congratulate m...
      • Random~
      • Macheda saved Manchester United once again!! He ro...
      • BULLSHIT!!!
      • 3-2!
      • My bro's gf gave me a MAGNUM box and I thought it ...
      • MY GLORY!!! =D
      • New environment, new hairstyle!So........I CUT MY ...
      • Photos taken after swimming! Elaine's chin was pok...
      • HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL DAY!Elaine seem to be target of...
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  December (8)
Powered By Blogger