I survived through the orientation! Congratulate me!! Lols!
1st day (yesterday)
It was boring!! Called us to go at 8:30am but on the schedule, 8:30am-9:30am is registration when it takes less than a minute to register! So yea, after I registered, went into the audi and sat there for more than half an hour watching their slideshow for 3 times!zzZ Next was a short speech by SEG senior. Then a woman and a guy sang a French song and it's like lullaby for the freshmen! Lols! Continued the performance by singing Bleeding love and I'm yours remix. Weird! Malay culture dance next and the so called 1st part ended. 2nd part was pretty dry! Telling us about NYP library and CCAs. I find NYAA interesting! A CCA for someone who can't make up his/her mind on what to join! Ended at 10am. The schedule wrote it will be till 11am but the mcee said we are behind time! o.O Went to a lecture theatre and started the boring wait again! Almost 1 hour can! Stupid mcee! Talked about the course, labortary items and notebook issues. Lunch time! Started to make friend then! Played wacko among the class and somewhat succeeded in breaking the ice! After that, toured around NYP and then finally, HOME SWEET HOME! Oh, my class have 21 people, only 4 girls and I am the youngest among the girls!
2nd day (today)
Reached at 8:30am and then met out mentor, so called "form teacher" who is not gonna teach us anything in our 3 years! Lols. Talked and talked till 10+am. After that was game all the way till 1+pm! Only 2 games anyway!=.= Boring!! Seriously, I think NYP orientation is most boring one!
We are given english, maths, physics and personal development(PD) for elective but for semester 1, we can't choose and I got into PD, teach us about grooming! I thought I will be throw into physics! Phew! They say PD is relaxing. Hopefully!! =D
Tomorrow and Friday will be having mathematics lessons! 9am to 4pm!! Busy busy week!
HUIYING!
