It's actually a........
THUMBDRIVE! Cute right?? XDHome alone for the whole afternoon!! Went AMK hub with my mum (after she came home) to meet my bro and his gf. While shopping, saw Shaun with his family. But I didn't call him, messaged him instead. Hahas! So yea, went Pizza Hut for dinner! For those who is wondering where the hell is Pizza Hut located at. It's somewhere near Jubilee, not in AMK hub! I explain because I don't know where is it at first! Lols. Their service is pretty lousy! =.= After dinner, walked back to AMK hub and shopped at NTUC! Back home after that! =D
Gosh!! Manchester United is down to 2nd on the Premier League Table, losing 2 points to Liverpool! 65-67! They still have 2 more matches unplayed compared with Liverpool though! If they win both matches, they will be leading with 4 points! GG if the lose both!!
GO MAN U!!!
HUIYING!
