Sunday, March 15, 2009

Went BBQ gathering at Junyee's house yesterday! Didn't get to swim as my da yi ma is visiting me. Lols! Only played tennis for awhile! Damn tiring! Run here and there but chances of hitting the ball was low!=.= After BBQ and cleaning up, went to her house for mahjong and also watched Manchester United vs Liverpool soccer match! ManU lost with the score of 4-1! Dang! Okay! Most of the audience at Junyee's house are fans of ManU! I am one too but not those crazy fans! Most were like "ARGH! Sian already la." Left her house around 11pm and reached home at 11:30pm! Enjoyed!!!




Ahhh!!! Super huge eyebags!!! O.O
A group photo after BBQ!

Stayed at home for the whole of today! Tailim called in the afternoon to ask whether the weather here is suitable for soccer and also asked if I want to play together! LOLS! Very weird ar, all guys playing then I am the only girl. So didn't join. Come to think of it, it has been pretty long since I last played eh! No one to play with..Awww..
Watched Shrek 2 just now and now watching Matrix Reloaded!

Ciaos!
HUIYING!