


There are a few more pictures but lazy to upload. XDWent Sentosa with the usuals on Monday. Meeting time was actually 8:30am but woke up late and yea, so asked Mabel who didn't want to go to meet me and go together. Told Tailim to ask them go 1st cos I would be pretty late. But they chilled at Starbucks when I reached which was about 10:30am. Oops! =X
Took monorail to Sentosa and then took some kind of transpot to the same beach we went the other time. Mabel and I went sun-tanning at one side and the rest started playing volleyball. Changed into sleeveless shirt and went into water with the rest of the girls. Went wash up at a nearby toilet and then left Sentosa. Left pretty early this time. Settled lunch at Kopitiam. And Arcade next! Some pooled and some of us went played drum, DDR and basketball! Stayed in the arcade for 3 hours! Hongkong Cafe at Kovan for dinner!
God! School is starting soon!!
Burnt! Lols!
HUIYING!
