Went to watch movie, Love Matters with Peijie, Elaine, Darren Ong and Samuel. Feel that it was quite a nice movie though my bro and his gf said it isn't nice and gave 0/5. Actually, not that bad luh! Quite funny!=D Went arcade to play basketball!!! Long time never play already! Also played the drum, first time playing but not the last time!=) And Daytona! I lost to Elaine! Ahhh!!! Lols. Went Macdonalds at Potong Pasir. Darren and Samuel ate meal, Peijie and I ate ice-cream!! Elaine, kop Samuel's fries and Peijie's ice-cream! Hahas! Headed to play the rope thing (don't know what is it called) beside CC. Peijie and Elaine was like freaking out and have problems taking the next step! Lols! Hmmm..but the two of them stayed on the rope longest! Don't know how to come down, I guess. Oh! Darren had a little rope burn on his knees because of the shaking of rope by Samuel. They headed to Darren's house and off I went home to take my stuffs for stayover at Sister's house. Met sister at 7+pm at Serangoon interchange! Off to Chomp chomp to meet 3Ms for dinner! Ate Stingray and kang kong. Very little cos only me and sister eating! Walked around Serangoon Garden while waiting for Marilyn and Michelle to come! Wanted to give Maybelline a surprise for her belated birthday but it failed. Accompanied Mabel to go Peijie's and Elaine's house to pass them their Valentines present from her! Went Kovan meet the weirdos and headed to sister's house for stayover! Sang birthday song for Maybelline and started playing with the cake! Actually not playing, it's the way we eat, we look like we were playing! Hahas! They slept around 2am but sister and I played PSP and Pet Society instead! Wanted to sleep around 3+am but we chatted on the bed till 4+am. Woke up at 10+am! Wanted to sleep more but DJD insisted on me to wake up! *yawns* Left her house at 11am. Accompanied sister to Shop & Save to buy her picnic stuffs while DJD and Erjie went home.
Went Weili's house next! Asked her to cook fried rice for me. stomachache?? Hmmmm..don't have la! Hahas! Went back home for dinner with mum at 7pm!
What a long day!
Thanks to those who gave me Valentines presents! =D
A facial mask from Elaine. [Weirdest Valentines present I received!]

Sunflower gave by Mabel! [Blurred but I like! =D]

Rose from Weili!
"Couple" phone! Elaine's and mine! Want me exchange with *ahem*? Hahas!
HUIYING!