Last Saturday(21 Feb), went Sentosa with the usual group of people. Went there and played beach volleyball throughout. Pretty fun! That was a match whereby Michelle, Lihua and Junyee played against Shaun, Darren Ong, Yurong and Samuel. The forfeit was the losing team will have to take off their clothes. Lols! Games are always more fun with forfeits! =D The girls and guys each lost once, the girls did the forfeit but the guys didn't. =.= We girls then played against each other with the same forfeit! So fun and exciting can! Waited for quite long for the rain to stop and eventually gave up cos it's freaking cold! Went to change at a nearby resort. Some started washing their head with shampoo at the basin as we aren't allow to go changing room. o.O
After that, went Vivo for dinner and we wanted to catch a movie initially. But ended up slacking around Vivo. Bought drinks at Starbucks and went rooftop to chit chat! Shaun, Yurong and Samuel went off after awhile. While Peijie, Michelle, Junyee, Mabel, Darren Ong and I continued chatting. Each of us have to come out with a topic and everyone have to share!
1. Qualities of your dream lover.
2. Example of your dream lover.
3. Anyone you dislike before for 5 years in ZHSS.
4. What is the thing you regretted most till now.
5. The most memorable/saddest day till now.
I setted a question too. There is a reason behind! =D
This is my first time doing this "ask and share" session! Can say I like it or maybe not. Cos I don't really enjoy sharing my stories but I enjoy listening to others' stories. On the other hand, I felt better saying out some things! Okay, contradicting!!! Lols!
Oh! Something sad is that, I am not tanned! Thanks to the rain!!! =.=
Something to share!
If a bomb bursts in a bra, what would you get? Tit-Bits.
And if it bursts in a man's underwear? Banana split.
Forlorn.
HUIYING!
