Sunday, September 25, 2011

HOHOHO!

Back to blogging after almost 2 years? Haha!
But for how long will I blog? I don't know! Hehehe..

Shall make a brief update! :)
Well..alot of things happened this year! Not to me though, but it did affect me. Made me realised how fragile things are.. :/
Ohyea, I went Suzhou for my FYP around april for a month..honestly speaking, most of us went there to play instead of doing project. I spend the "lesson time" uploading photos, MSN chit chat, webcam and FB games! LOL! Made a few new friends! :)

2 days ago, I got back my Y3S1 results. Got a C+ for my FYP..Quite surprised that I got this grade though..I thought I would get a D or something cos I admit that I didn't do much..Till now, I am still quite blur about what am I suppose to do for the project actually..HAHAHA! Now I am left with 1 last semester in poly! HAPPY!! :D

Okay, shall update again soon..

Buais~
HUIYING!